Welcome Fellas to Emulator Info – Don’t Settle for the one you love, play them all! Today we will see How to Download and Install GBA4iOS Emulator on iPhone.
Super-hit games Gameboy games like the pokemon series or Zelda are still very much loved among fans. But with Gameboy being an outdated console and mobile phones taking over, are these epic games going to vanish too?
The answer is no! The gaming community will not let these games die. iPhone/iPad users now have the privilege to play Gameboy games on their phones/tablets with the GBA4iOS emulator!
Today, we’ll learn about how to download and install the GBA4iOS emulator on iPhone also learn more about this amazing emulator to get Gameboy titles on your iPhones and iPad.
So let’s get started!
For a game, you don’t need a teacher!
Users don’t need to worry about these aspects in the case of GBA4iOS since we’ve found a loophole and various ways to attain GBA4iOS on your iOS device. This way, you can play these awesome long-lost games on your modern hi-tech devices.
Where to get GBA4iOS?
All the following options involve a major risk to be revoked. The free ones will get revoked every 5-50 days. Whereas, the paid ones will be revoked months apart or even yearly.
Free – Tweakbox, AppValley, iOSEmus, AppDB, iEmulators(Uses the same certificates as AppValley).
- Paid – BuildStore (No custom IPAs)
- Paid – AppDB Pro (Custom IPAs allowed).
- Free – Cydia Impactor (Requires PC) helps install up to 3 applications using your Apple Account. Users have to connect their iPhones to the computer and repeat this installation process every 7 days, the apps need not be deleted.
- Paid – Apple Developers Account (Requires PC) is used to be sure of not getting any revokes for the complete year. You can use Cydia Impactor to sign the application yourself without any of the limitations. If you have a mac, there is another way where you can load the source code into Xcode and sideload it that way.
- Free – Jailbreak (Currently available until iOS 12.1.2) there’s not much information about the risks of jailbreaking. But it’s easy to jailbreak your device with help from numerous online tutorials. Do the required research before attempting a jailbreak. It is not recommended for noobs. After you jailbreak, search for GBA4iOS in the associated store (i.e. Cydia). If you don’t find it, another option is to download using other download options but in this case, make sure to install a tweak that doesn’t let the certificate from expiring.
How to Download and Install GBA4iOS on iPhone
Considering all of this information so far, there is also an easy way to download GBA4iOS. It’s an app installer named Emus4u that offers way more than just this emulator. After installing Emus4u, users can access over 2000 apps (and games). Some of these are paid apps available for free on Emus4u. others are modified default apps.
- Download the Emus4u app from the app store on your iPhone.
- Open and search for GBA4iOS on the search bar.
- Click the result and the page for the app will load.
- Click Install and wait for GBA4iOS to complete installation.
Where to get IPAs?
- GBA4iOS can be downloaded from numerous sites that contain IPA libraries such as:
- iOS Ninja
- IPA Rhino
- When you attempt to launch the app, “Untrusted Enterprise Developer” shows up.
- Go to Settings -> General -> Profiles -> Device Management.
- Search for the certificate name and click ‘Trust’.
- “Verify app” options in the setting are unresponsive in many cases.
- Certificate management systems work in a way that the application has revoked the certificate.
- The app icon is either grayed out or the dialogue box shows “App could not be installed”.
- This means the application you are attempting to install has a revoked certificate.
- Do a self-diagnostic in safari. Delete your apps if it finds the problem. But before you do it, make sure to back up your data. If no problem is reported, contact BuildStore on Twitter or their website.
Is GBA4iOS legal?
Yes. GBA4iOS is completely legal and safe. The iOS “officially” knows about this emulator. Moreover, the creator is respected in the apple community. And since it doesn’t need Cydia, jailbreak (root access) is not needed. And that contributes to the device’s safety.
NOTE: GBA4iOS is an emulator app, enabling you to play Gameboy games on your iOS device, there are some obvious risks involved. The game files are known as ROMS, ( Read-Only Memory). These are basically software duplicates of the games that you get on Console-dedicated CDs or cartridges. If you don’t own that disc or cartridge, it is illegal to acquire these ROMs due to copyright protection. Secondly, ensure to use some legit anti-virus software on your iOS device and download your game ROMs only from reputable and authorized sources. Moreover, you can choose to go ahead at your own risk.
iOS is unable to verify the app that has been revoked and it will show a popup saying the same. If you still try to download a revoked application, the app icon will be grayed out or will simply just not download.
How to get saved data?
Don’t delete the apps that are revoked. Dropbox Sync is the best way to save your game data but for some reason, it doesn’t work on half of the GBA4iOS games. It is the best option if it works for your game. Another viable option is having a PC with iTunes installed. If you notice errors in iTunes too, you can use another app called SynciOS for the same purpose.
Emulator Info’s Words
GBA4iOS is an amazing emulator exclusively for iOS. This means it works only on iPhones and iPads. But since none of the other emulators work with iOS, GBA4iOS is in monopoly with no other legal competitors.
This clearly makes it the best choice for the purpose. Moreover, there is no need for a jailbreak for installation.
We are going to come with a bunch of Emulators for Mac and iOS until then stay tuned!
Game on Fellas!