Fellow Game Nerds! Welcome back to Emulator Info. The emulator for today is BlueStacks. Today we are going to tell you How to Download and Install BlueStacks 5 on Windows 11.
We will primarily talk about the newly released BlueStacks 5 since we bring you the latest news and updates. BlueStacks is easily the most widely-known emulator of all. The earlier versions were already loaded with features, and BlueStacks 5 tops that with more features and the best performance ever!
Now let’s see How to Download and Install BlueStacks 5 on Wndows11.
Revolutionizing the way people play!
Bluestacks is the most famous and absolutely free android emulator which works smoothly on Windows7 to Windows11. It is mostly used for playing android games on PCs but is also employed for all types of apps.
BlueStacks runs Android version 7.1.2 Nougat. The recent release of v5.0 introduced the 64-bit version of the app for more high-end games. BlueStacks claim to be 6x faster than most android phones.
Following are the minimum required specs for your PC to install BlueStacks 5:
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- A minimum of 4GB of RAM
- 5GB Free Disk Space (HDD)
- Intel or AMD Processor
- You have to be the Administrator
- Latest display card (VGA) driver from Microsoft or your chipset vendor
- Ensure your Virtualization is enabled
BlueStacks 4 – is already an amazing and widely used emulator with very few flaws. But still, BlueStacks 5 outdid its former versions with a huge plethora of features.
Following are a few upgrades in BlueStacks v5 over BlueStacks v4
|BlueStacks 4||BlueStacks 5|
|Eco mode||NA||%CPU reduced by 87%, %GPU reduced by 97%|
|Setup/startup Time||37 Secs||23 Secs|
|% CPU consumed||10%||8%|
|RAM Used(3 instances)||6.1 GB||3.8 GB|
Download and Install BlueStacks 5 (Online)
Be connected to the internet for this process
- Download the latest version from the official site. Just a few MBs in size
- After executing the .exe file, it downloads packages and libraries
- It’s safe to install it on the latest Windows 11 and older versions like Windows 10 and 7
- You can now relax as the required files will be downloaded and proceed with the installation
- After installation, configure and log in to the play store with an existing or new Gmail account
Done! Go ahead and enjoy your favorite games in Windows11.
Download and Install BlueStacks 5 (Offline)
The process of online and offline installation is the same. The only difference is in the download and the downloaded file.
- Download the offline downloader from any website. This is a much bigger download (about 700Mb)
- It may take a few minutes to download depending on your internet speed
- You can disconnect the internet now since the further installation is OFFLINE
- Open the huge .exe file with the administrator
- BlueStacks won’t download any more packages
- You will still need the internet to log into the play store in order to access games/apps
Features of BlueStacks 5
BlueStacks 5 is fully loaded with features, some new some from previous versions. Let’s list some of them.
- The new feature of BluStacks Cloud Connect
- Introducing a 64-Bit version to play high-end games more smoothly
- Multi-instance sync mirrors actions and micros across instances
- Play device-exclusive games by changing device profiles
- Easily free up your storage with the disk clean-up feature
- Real-time translation and many language options
- Eco mode optimizes your CPU usage to add efficiency to all instances
- Works on both Intel and AMD hardware
- Multi-instance to play multiple games at once
- Key-mapping assigns actions to buttons or mouse clicks
- AI-based gaming engine for beast-level performance
- Play with preset game controls or customize them to your wish
- Use Screenshots & screen recordings to save your achievements
- Get smoother gameplay with High FPS
- Use macros by the record and replaying actions with a single keypress
Cloud Connect is a new and very useful feature since it allows you to sync the game progress of a particular game on your android phone to the same game in your BlueStacks. So here’s how you do it:
- Launch BlueStacks
- Open the settings option of BlueStacks from the notification bar
- Now, look for ‘Cloud Connect’, and open it
- Enter your email ID and your phone number to complete the registration in Bluestacks
- You will get a pin after completing all the procedures
- Then open the play store on your android phone and search for Bluestacks Cloud Connect
- Open and install it. Then enter the pin from the last step
- Your android is connected to your PC’s BlueStacks
- Open Bluestacks Cloud connect on your phone, take any app, and click on the sync button
- It may take some time depending on the size of the app
- You will be notified when the sync is complete for the selected app with your system
- Open BlueStacks on your PC and enjoy the synced games
Difference Between BlueStacks 5 and BlueStacks X or 10
|BlueStacks 5||BlueStacks X|
|Game Performance||It may take 20-30 minutes to get into a Game when you play a game locally on PC with BlueStacks 5||It features a one-click instant play for cloud gaming|
|Internet Connection||Needs low Internet Connection as compared to BlueStacks X||Need more Internet Connection and a stable internet connection with a speed of at least 5Mbps to ensure smooth Gameplay|
|Storage Space||You will need to download and install the games on your PC to play them||Let’s you play Android Games on the cloud without downloading games|
|System Requirements||Has minimum system requirements||Does not have a particular system requirement|
Comparison with other Emulators
Other top android emulators are LDPlayer, NoxPlayer, GameLoop, MEmuPlay, etc.
BlueStacks overpowers all of these in almost every aspect:
- BlueStacks is a lot faster to launch apps than other players
- Multi-instance gaming is the smoothest in BlueStacks 5
- BlueStacks is the only one that has features like Eco mode, cloud connect, RAM clean option, etc.
Disadvantages of BlueStacks
As we discussed, Bluestacks beat every other emulator and has next to no flaws. Here are some minor shortcomings of BlueStacks 5:
- You need to have a good graphics card for it to work smoothly. The pre-available onboard graphic card might cause lags and performance issues
- Your pc requires only 2GB to be compatible with BlueStacks. But BluStacks won’t function flawlessly only in case of 8GB RAM or higher
- BlueStacks is very resources-demanding software. These include RAM, ROM, internet, etc.
Truth be told, BlueStacks is so awesome with so many features, that you can neglect these drawbacks.
Emulator Info’s Words
We now know everything important about the Amazing Android Emulator called BlueStacks 5. We’ve learned about its installation, features, pros, and cons.
And looking at all of it, we can say it is the multi-purpose all-inclusive emulator which every gamer should have in order to enjoy android games on the big screens of Windows PC.
We would rate the BlueStacks emulator a whooping 4.9 Rating and it is undoubtedly the best emulator for you!
So, Game On!